|Peak Power Pm||100W|
|Open Circuit Voltage Voc||24.0V|
|Max. Power Voltage Vmp||20.0V|
|Max. Power Current Imp||5.00A|
|Short Circuit Current Lsc||5.25A|
|Solar Cells Efficiency||22.0%|
|Solar Panel Model&Number||50W/20V*2pcs|
|Solar Cel||High-efficiency A-Level;Monocrystalline Silicon Cells;|
|Solar Panel Front Cover||Transparent ETFE; Transparent Composite Material; on the Surface of the Cell to; Enhance Protection (Optional);|
|Solar Panel Backboard||Fiberglass Board (Optional)|
|Output Port||Standard USB Fast Charging Port; (Peak: 5V*3A;9V*2A;12V*1.5A)*1+; Type-C(PD Max 60W)(Peak: 5V*3A; 9V*3A;12V*3A;15V*3A;20V*3A )*1 +; Solar Panel Direct Outlet 16AWG*1.5m; with Photovoltaic Connector Accessories: Extension Cable: 16AWG*1.5m (with ; Photovoltaic Connector to XT60 Male; Connector) (Optional/Customized);|
|Solar Folding Handbag Material||Gray(Waterproof Style); (Support to Customized Color/Pattern; Support Silkscreen Imprint);|
|Rated Operating Temperature/Range||Rated Operating Temperature: 48±2°C;Operating Temperature Range: -40°C- +85°C;|
Expanded front view
Expanded back view
1. Please read this instruction manual carefully before using and using the product correctly. Please keep this instruction manual in a safe place.
2. Do not expose your device, batteries, or power station to be charged to direct sunlight.
3. Wipe dust and dirt regularly with a wet soft cloth soaked in water and wrung out. (Do not use detergent).
4. Do not use unsuitable cables.
5. Do not forcefully pull or bend the cable or place heavy objects on top of the cable.
6. This product may be damaged by pressure, impact, or drop. Please handle the product with care during transportation and storage.
7. Do not damage the surface of the solar panel with sharp objects or knives.
8. Please avoid water or other liquids from entering the charging port or the MC4 connector. Do not touch the charging cable or connector with wet hands.
9. Please avoid conductive foreign objects (metal pieces, pencil lead,etc.) from touching the charging port or charging terminal, and do not allow dust to enter the interior.
10. Do not disassemble, repair, or modify this product by yourself. This may result in electric shock, fire, or accident. We do not assume responsibility for accidents caused by this.
11. Do not store the product in a humid, dusty, or hot place.
12. Do not use, store, or leave this product in high temperatures, such as near a fire or stove, or in a car in hot weather.
1，Unfold the solar panel and adjust it to the angle of direct sunlight.
2，Connect the solar panel to MC4-DC5521 cable through the MC4 connector and connect it to the DC5521 input port of the power station.
3，Please check the input voltage of the power station to be connected before use. The solar input port specifications of the device to be charged must be compatible with the SP100 solar panel output specifications and MC4 connector.
SP100 Solar Panel
MC4-DC5521 Solar Charging Cable